Friday 6 June 2014

Helping to explore new places

I am an avid traveler and have visited the most interesting places as well as most weird places in the world. My wish list is endless. Bulgaria features high above .I got my first opportunity to visit the country five years back and the one thing I was worried about was transportation. It was a new destination, offered a wide range of things to enjoy and visit and to do these things without any hassle I needed a car rental company that would offer me quality service at an affordable rate.

When I first landed in Sofia airport I was pleasantly surprised by the services provided by rent a car Sofia airport. They specialize in low cost rent a car and services offered are of various kind. The minimum duration of car hire is one day or twenty four hour. They also offer special discounts. All the major Bulgarian airports are served by this particular rental agency.

Rent a car Burgas airport is extremely particular about rules and regulations. They delivered the vehicle to the renter in top class condition with all the obligatory equipments demanded by the traffic police. They also provide free delivery within the city limits of Sofia.

The long term leasing option the company offer is extremely attractive and the offers include-
Fully comprehensive insurance policy.
Twenty four hours a day and seven days a week road assistance.
Tire support provided in accordance to the season.
The rented car can be replaced if it is damaged.
Car driving support also provided in case of bigger number of cars.
Road tax as well as MOT included.
There is the opportunity to cash back the VAT.

From that time till now I have made quite a few trips to that country both for work and also for leisure. Each time I have visited the services of the car rental company has never failed me rather it has been top class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment